TERMS AND CONDITONS
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event.
- No Cover, Inc doing business as and you accept that ticket will be billed as No Cover, Inc and will be referred to here on as Country Bar Crawl events involve an element of possible risk from other external factors which cannot be fully controlled. Natural disasters, buildings’ safety, external events or dangerous behavior of other parties are out of Country Bar Crawl responsibilities.
- All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk as presented.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions, allergies, alcohol limited diets or who are pregnant, are strongly advised not to participate in Country Bar Crawl events and must inform Country Bar Crawl of the full nature of their condition before participating. Otherwise, the organizer is not responsible for the situation created if the participants are affected during the services.
- All Country Bar Crawl participants must be 21 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age if required and includes: Passports, driver licenses, cards etc) Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other unofficial documents.
- Country Bar Crawl reserves the right to change or modify the event, venues and drinks/food specials without prior notice in some cases, including changing or altering venues and routes for the best delivery of services according to the guide. In the event of a change, Country Bar Crawl will endeavor to substitute comparable venues and services, but accepts no liability for changes or participants’ refusal to comply.
- For any kind of prejudice of any cause (financial, personal, moral, physical etc), Country Bar Crawl is responsible IF ONLY the prejudice was caused by any related party or by the service provider. For any prejudice where the service provider is responsible, the service user is eligible for a total refund of the paid services or legal acts. For the cases where the external factors are the source of prejudice, Country Bar Crawl is not responsible and liable to penalties.
- Any possible complaints can be done only during the service providing time, with a preliminary stating of the issues and well-reasoned facts. Any further complaints will not be taken into consideration and are not eligible for a refund and can be considered abusive.
- In case of any dangerous behaviors, illegal acts or abusive practices from the clients, Country Bar Crawl is eligible for canceling the service providing without any compensation and further effects to it.
- By attending one of our events, you agree to let us use any photographs or video captured for marketing and promotions.
- SAFETY GUIDELINES
The safety of all event attendees is our number one priority. You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the Country Bar Crawl Ventura and/or Country Bar Crawl Huntington Beach event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Country Bar Crawl. As you know, Covid-19 in particular is a risk and an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and persons with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable. We will follow the CDC and state of California guidelines for Covid-19, which are subject to change from time to time.
No re-entry. No outside food or beverage. All events are rain or shine. No refunds. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
The event organizers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any event attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the event or applicable laws or guidelines, including but not limited to those related to Covid-19.